Ectoin® Mouth Wash
Mouth wash for treatment and prevention of dry mouth and other symptoms of inflamed oral mucosa.
Concomitant therapy for cancer patients undergoing chemo- or radiotherapy.
- Supports reduction of inflammation of oral mucous membranes (oral mucositis or stomatitis).
- Helps to reduce the incidence of the inflamed oral mucosa.
- Alleviates and prevents symptoms such as sore mouth, redness, and burning of the oral mucosa.
- Helps to relieve pain in the mouth and therefore eases eating, drinking, and talking.
- Supports the regeneration process of the damaged oral mucosa.
- Moistens dry mouth and prevents further dehydration.
- Cleans the mouth.
Single-Doses: Ectoin®, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phosphate Buffer, Xylitol, Water.
Infants, children, adolescents and adults.
Single-Doses: 10, 20 or 30 single-dose ampoules with 5 ml solution (preservative-free)
Dao et al., 2018
Status (EU): Medical Device