Ectoin® Isotonic Inhalation Solution
Isotonic Solution for effective protection and moisturization of the lungs
Inhalation solution for supportive treatment to reduce inflammation of the airways in case of bronchitis, asthma, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- For supportive treatment and symptom alleviation of diseases of the airways, such as allergic or non-allergic asthma, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- For supportive treatment and prevention of bronchitis symptoms.
- Protects and moisturizes the mucosa of the airways (e. g. when exposed to particulate matter, pollen, dust or dry air in heated or air- conditioned rooms).
- Prevents drying of the mucous membranes, dilutes tenacious mucus so that it can be coughed up more easily.
- Prevents symptoms of allergic reactions of the respiratory system while suffering from e. g. allergic asthma, house-dust allergy, etc.
Ectoin®, Sea Salt, Water.
Newborn, infants, children, adolescents and adults.
Single-dose units with 2.5 ml solution for jet, mesh, or ultrasound nebulizers
Unfried et al., 2010; Sydlik et al., 2013; Unfried et al., 2014; Unfried et al., 2016
Status (EU): Medical Device