28Extremoin® is a patented anti-pollution active with global and clinically proven efficacy. The natural, multifunctional “urban protection” ingredient has been developed to deal with the challenging conditions for our skin in modern life. 28Extremoin® is a mix of two pure and natural stress protection molecules: Ectoin® and Hydroxyectoin. The thermal protection benefits of Hydroxyectoin complete the best-studied cell protection properties of Ectoin® that defend the skin against pollution induced irritation and visible aging.
28Extremoin® has a unique 2step anti-pollution efficacy:
- protection and prevention
- repair and regeneration
In contrast to anti-oxidants, 28Extremoin® already acts before damage occurs by safeguarding skin cells from particle induced damage. Furthermore its skin repairing mechanism ensures visible relief form the stresses of pollution. This comprehensive anti-pollution activity helps to protect the skin form particle induced skin irritations, wrinkle formation and pigmentation.
- Particulate matter protection (PM10, PM2.5, PM1, PAHs, heavy metals)
- Ultra-fine particle protection (UP/PM0.1/nanosize)
- Airborne allergen protection
- IR-A & visible/blue light, UVA/UVB protection
- Inflammation reduction / anti-irritant
- PM-protection, „pollu-guard“, skin-guard, skin repair
- Fights and prevents pollution-aging /PM-aging
- Protects the skin from the negative impact of particulate matter
- Global urban protection; full spectrum anti-pollution
- Protects the skin from the pollution induced cell-answer for pigmentation and wrinkle formation
- Reduces the visible signs of city-life
- Acts before damage occurs - pro-active skin guard
- Soothes and calms environmentally irritated skin
INCI (EU/PCPC) declaration: Ectoin, Hydroxyectoin
Level of use: 0.3 – 2%
Description: mixture of two 100% natural amino acid derivates
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Solubility: water soluble
Stability: pH 1-9, light and oxygen stable, temperature stable
Certificates: EcoCert, Cosmos, Natrue
Data available: in vitro, in vivo, clinical
28Extremoin® is a mix of two natural stress-protection molecules: Ectoin® and Hydroxyectoin, so called extremolytes. Extremolytes are produced inside of very special plants and microorganism which thrive in the harshest conditions one can imagine. They prosper in salt lakes, hot springs, the deep sea, arctic ice or deserts and resist extreme temperatures, total drought, high salinity or unbearable UV-radiation – thanks to their little safe-guards. The components of 28Extremoin® are both accumulated in salt and temperature tolerant microorganisms like Halomonas elongata.
We are manufacturing both actives exclusively at our German plant with a patented and GMO-free bio fermentation process according to EN ISO 13485.
Contact and sample order: email@example.com